.zy2_3: 说起欧美怀旧金曲,
.zy2_3: 这首歌一定不陌生。
.zy2_3: 总是会在夜深人静的时候,
.zy2_3: 翻动着自己的音乐文件。
.zy2_3: 也总是会不知不觉的,
.zy2_3: 播放起这首昨日重现。
.zy2_3: 回忆,
.zy2_3: 也总是那么美好。。
.zy2_3: .zy2_3: .zy2_3: .zy2_3: .zy2_3: .zy2_3: .zy2_3: Yesterday once more
.zy2_3: 昨日重现
.zy2_3: .zy2_3: .zy2_3: When I was young I'd listen to the radio
.zy2_3: 当我年轻时候听着收音机
.zy2_3: Waiting for my favorite songs
.zy2_3: 等最爱的歌响起。
.zy2_3: When they played I'd sing along,
.zy2_3: 当我和他一起唱
.zy2_3: It make me smile.
.zy2_3: 我心情舒畅
.zy2_3: .zy2_3: Those were such happy times and not so long ago
.zy2_3: 不久之前那段快乐的时光
.zy2_3: How I wondered where they'd gone.
.zy2_3: 正疑惑它的去向
.zy2_3: But they're back again just like a long lost friend
.zy2_3: 又像老朋友回到我身旁
.zy2_3: All the songs I love so well.
.zy2_3: 所有的歌一起唱
.zy2_3: .zy2_3: .zy2_3: Every shalala every wo'wo
.zy2_3: still shines.
.zy2_3: Every shing-a-ling-a-ling
.zy2_3: that they're starting to sing
.zy2_3: so fine
.zy2_3: .zy2_3: When they get to the part
.zy2_3: 来到这个地方
.zy2_3: where he's breaking her heart
.zy2_3: 他曾让她受伤
.zy2_3: It can really make me cry
.zy2_3: 真的让我心惆怅
.zy2_3: just like before.
.zy2_3: 就像以前一样
.zy2_3: It's yesterday once more.
.zy2_3: .zy2_3: .zy2_3: Looking back on how it was in years gone by
.zy2_3: 回首以前时间的流淌
.zy2_3: And the good times that had
.zy2_3: 那段快乐的时光
.zy2_3: Makes today seem rather sad,
.zy2_3: 他让今天更悲伤
.zy2_3: So much has changed.
.zy2_3: 真让人难忘
.zy2_3: .zy2_3: It was songs of love that I would sing to them
.zy2_3: 那些情歌我曾对着他们唱
.zy2_3: And I'd memorise each word.
.zy2_3: 每句话我都没忘
.zy2_3: Those old melodies still sound so good to me
.zy2_3: 古老的歌曲经历多少沧桑
.zy2_3: As they melt the years away
.zy2_3: 熔化时间的城墙
.zy2_3: .zy2_3: Every shalala every wo'wo still shines
.zy2_3: Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're startingTo sing
.zy2_3: so fine
.zy2_3: All my best memorise come back clearly to me
.zy2_3: 最美丽的回忆冲破岁月阻挡
.zy2_3: Some can even make me cry
.zy2_3: 一些仍让我神伤
.zy2_3: just like before.
.zy2_3: 就像以前一样
.zy2_3: It's yesterday once more.